Participate In I Want Her Job: Share Your Story
I Want Her Job welcomes editorial submissions from career-minded up and comers, forward-thinking middle managers, time-tested CEOs and freelance writers. We are interested in new, unpublished, non-fiction material that is for and about women. While we primarily focus on the world of women at work, all manner of work from personal essays to social commentary will be considered. Diverse subjects that reflect and resonate with women across age groups and writing styles are invited.
- Pieces should range between 500 and 1,500 words in length.
- I Want Her Job editors reserve the right to edit any submissions for length and content.
- Submissions should not have been published previously.
- Advertorial pieces or those created by PR firms will be considered on a case-by-case basis but will require a sponsorship fee and will be labeled as such.
- Currently I Want Her Job is unable to offer payment for published articles, however you can count on excellent social media coverage across our platforms.
How To Submit:
- Direct all submissions to email@example.com.
- Please include the following information with your piece: name, email address, a short bio.
How To Become A Leading Lady
Head on over to our Contact page, and tell us why you or a Leading Lady in your life should be featured on I Want Her Job or on I Want Her Job The Podcast. Because we receive a high volume of submissions, we aren’t able to feature everyone, but we’ll reach out to those who are selected for an interview on the site.
We can’t wait to hear from you!